Instructions for Online Registration
for returning students
Registration window for the 2021-2022 School Year is Closed.
Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year will open in the Spring.
Parents will need their Infinite Campus Username and Password to login to the Infinite Campus site. If you don’t remember your Username and/or Password or do not have access to the internet, please call the Jr/Sr High School office at 719-657-4020 or Elementary School at 719-657-4030 for assistance.
Students must be registered to attend Del Norte Schools. Please complete the registration even if you are unsure of whether or not you will be attending Del Norte Schools during the school year.
**Students who are Out of District will need to complete a “Choice Open Enrollment Application” and be approved before being assigned a schedule.**
Here are the procedures for registering online:
- Go to www.dncsd.org
- Or click here
- Choose the Parents Tab on the top of the page.
- Choose Infinite Campus from the drop down list.
- Sign in with your Username and Password.
- Scroll down the left menu to the bottom of the page. Choose Online Registration.
- Click on Begin Registration.
- You will be asked to Type Your Name and Sign Your Name. To sign, simultaneously hold the left button down on your mouse and move the cursor in the space provided.
Read over all of the information and follow instructions. Be sure to answer all questions. Any entry which is highlighted yellow is required information that needs to be completed and/or reviewed before you can proceed to next page of the registration.